I’ve been doing many things recently, none of which are blogging. I know, I know – I’m crap. Ah well! This is my catch up and hopefully introduction into more frequently blogging.
Things AMP has done in the last few months:
- Wake-boarding (I loved this so much and would recommend to anyone)
- Completed a Tough Mudder (this was hell on earth and a swore never to do another one)
- Signed up for another Tough Mudder (realised my word is worth eff all!)
- Started training for the Belfast Marathon (feel free to encourage me)
- Moved out of my lovely Copenhagen apartment in preparation for moving permanently back to London
- Booked (most of) my accommodation for my trip to Malaysia and Indonesia
- Went to an 80s Power Ballad night in Camden
- Hit most of the targets when clay pigeon shooting
- Started practicing yoga (which is a lot harder than it looks)
- Completed an assignment for a qualification I am working towards
- Moved into a new house in London which is big and lovely and full of fun people
- Learned how to play a new board game called Coupe
So, I’ve been a busy little beaver. I haven’t cooked for myself, I’ve forgotten how to use an oven and don’t remember how to peel a potato, shame on me. But, oh well. Such is life. Maybe I can learn these things this month!
Note: the photo is me straight after finishing Tough Mudder! Yikes!